Thursday, February 16, 2012

17 weeks 3 days


I had another cervix check today. It was shorter but the doctors/nurses said it is still within normal range. I was worried so I called my OB's office, my high risk dr's office, and the high risk ultrasound dr to make sure it was okay. They all said yes, it is fine. So I will go back in 2 weeks for my fetal survey and they will check it again then.

I got a few new pictures today!

In this one, the head is to the left and then you can see the spine to the right. The little dots below the spine are the legs

Again, the head is to the left and the spine to the right, but in this one, you can also see the ribcage and the little feet on the bottom right. On the bottom left, you can see my bladder, which the baby was kicking the entire time they were looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment