Thursday, March 15, 2012

21 weeks 5 days

I had another ultrasound today to check my cervix. It was great! My cervix was between 3.46 and 4.0 cm, which is awesome. Baby looked great and has grown a lot. His heart rate was 146 bpm. She did mention that I have a very small fibroid on the top of my uterus, but that it's so tiny that they don't think it's a problem. She said it's about the size of the tip of your little finger. She kept commenting on how active he was today too. He's been super squirmy lately and I've been feeling him a lot. It's so cool!

Last week we went to the Salvation Army to see if they had any good baby stuff. They didn't have much but we found a cute little photo album to hold his ultrasound photos.

Upcoming appts:

3/22- Dr. S monthly appt
4/3- Growth Scan and cervix check.

No comments:

Post a Comment