Thursday, June 21, 2012

35 weeks 5 days

Oh wow, I'm due one month from today! I saw Dr. S. this morning. My BP was 122/79 and I didn't gain any weight in the last 2 weeks. I've gained 6 lbs total so far. He checked the baby's heart beat and it was good. He measured me and said I am right on track for 36 weeks and that the baby should be just the right size. He palpated and thinks baby is head down right above my pubic bone. That explains the constant need to pee! I had a Group B Strep test done and had bloodwork for other testing. I asked how long they let people go before talking induction and he said 41 weeks. If I refuse then, I will have to have 2 non-stress tests a week until I go into labor on my own. I will probably take the induction at 41 weeks if I go that far.  Overall, it was a good appointment and Dr. S. seems happy with how things are going.

Over the weekend we went to Target and got curtains for the baby's room and a few other things. We got 2 more crib sheets so we are ready. We have a few more things to buy that we plan to pick up in the next few weeks. I also need to work on the Thank You notes from my last few showers. I keep procrastinating. Bad!

Upcoming events:

6/28- Growth scan, Non-stress test
7/5- Dr. S. appt

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are getting so close! 1 week and 2 days away from 'full term'!! I can't wait till this blog as baby Z pics on it!

    ReplyDelete